May 9, 2014

Dream BIG


This morning, I shared my biggest dream with my team of coaches. You know what is scary about telling people your dreams? It makes you accountable. Those dreams then become goals. Those goals then become plans. Crazy how losing 55 lbs has made me feel invincible. I feel like I now have this insane confidence, knowing I can do literally anything I want. No dream is too big. No goal is too far out. If I want something, I am going to make it happen.

The point is...Dream BIG and then dream BIGGER. If you have the passion and you are willing to work hard, NOTHING is out of reach.

I have found my calling and I am going to run with it. I am going to allow myself to dream big and chase down my goals.

I can do anything. Possibilities are endless. Passion is power.

Time to take action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment