Here is the recipe for the Thai Basil Chicken Stir-Fry I made last night. Wish I had a better picture, but I literally inhaled this because it was SO good. Has a bit of spice to it, so you can adjust the chili sauce and serrano pepper to your liking!
4 small chicken breasts cut in small pieces
1 tbsp canola oil
1 serrano pepper, chopped
3 tbsp tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
4 tbsp Thai chili sauce (You can add more for extra flavor)
10-15 basic leaves, chopped
1. Cook Jasmine rice
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium heat.
3. Once oil is hot, put chicken in the pan, season with salt and pepper then cook for one minute.
4. Add serrano pepper, tamari sauce, Thai chili sauce and basil leaves.
5. Cook for 12 minutes on medium low heat, or chicken is thoroughly cooked.
6. Combine cooked rice with chicken.