October 28, 2013

Weekend Workout - Triceps and Biceps


Overall, this weekend was a good one.  Tom and I went to a marriage seminar at our church called 'Soulmates' and managed to get in a car accident during the lunch break.  Thankfully everyone is ok and Tom's car still works and just has some physical damage.  We were still able to make it back to the marriage seminar only ten minutes late! Tom and I did a little shopping that evening and I finally gave in and bought some lifting gloves and I found a cute long sleeved workout top.  Our new gym is so cold so I have to wear long sleeves while I warm up. 

On Sunday, I had a lot of wedding stuff to do.  I had an appointment to look at bridesmaid dresses, needed to find shoes for my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses.  Before I left for my errands, Tom and I hit the gym.  I have been combining C4 and MRM Driven, gives me such a great boost before my workout! We did 25 minutes of cardio and then we did two bicep and tricep supersets.  We didn't have a lot of time, but we both got in a solid workout.  My triceps are so sore today! We made it home with 25 minutes to spare so we decided to cook up some eggs and turkey bacon! 

Sunday's Workout

25 minutes on the Elipticall

Superset #1 (4 reps)
12 Straight Bar Bicep Curls
12 Tricep Pull Overs

Superset #2 (3 reps)
15 Hammer Curls
15 Tricep Pull Downs

Hope you had a great weekend!

Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment