October 28, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day


Back when I was overweight, I used to sit and research fad diets, best foods to burn fat, juice cleanses, detox plans and anything that promised to make me lose weight as fast as possible.  I just wanted a quick fix that would make the extra weight disappear.  I would read reviews and spend so much money on diet pills and nutrition plans, then get so upset when they didn't work. 

I was willing to waste all of my time looking for the secret to lose weight only to realize, there is no secret.  Good eating habits, moderation, water and exercise.  There is no secret diet pills or quick fixes that is going to help you lose weight and get in shape.  All that time I wasted researching, I could have been in the gym and eating right. 

There is no secret.  The more time I spend in the gym and eating right, I am realizing that you can do anything you want if you are willing to work for it.  You can lose weight, you can get in shape, you can be the person you were meant to be as long as you put in the time and work for it.

This is what is motivating me today:

I want to look amazing in my wedding dress.
I want to rock a bikini on my honeymoon.
I want to feel confident about myself.
I want to reach my goal weight.
I want to feel comfortable in anything I wear.
I want to be healthy.
 I want my muffin top to go away.
I want to be able to work on toning up, rather than losing fat.
I want to have defined muscles.
I want to do it for myself, I am worth it.

Happy Gymming!

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment