October 3, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy


Long time, no blog! Wedding planning and moving has consumed a majority of my time lately.  Wanted to share a few pics with you though!  

For my birthday, two months ago, my mom gave me a barbecue.  Since I knew I would be moving, I decided to wait to set it up before I got settled in at my new place.  My fiance and my brother set up the barbecue for me last weekend.  I can't believe I have lived this long without a barbecue! 

Besides setting up the barbecue, last weekend was full of wins.  As I have mentioned in a previous post, I have always dreaded buying slacks.  Last year, my slacks were a size 12 and were held together by safety pins.  I should have been wearing a size 14, if not even larger.  A few months ago I was able to downsize to a size 10. I have been wearing my size 10's for way too long now and they were hanging off of me.  Last weekend, I went and finally tried on new slacks at The Limited.  I am now comfortably wearing a size 6!!!  I can't even remember the last time I have worn a size 6 in pants!

So thankful I decided to change my life a year ago.  Size 12-14 to a size 6 and I couldn't be happier!

More to update later!

Jess




2 comments:

  1. Happy to read U Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Limited for work pants. Good for you lady! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete