May 16, 2013

Pictures From the Weekend

I haven't posted in a while.  Life has been busy and I have bronchitis.  I have been laying low from the gym, but still managing to eat pretty healthy.  I am officially down 40 lbs!  I am hoping to start feeling better soon so I can get back in the gym and lift some weights!

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks! Spent lots of time shopping to try to find a dress for a wedding.  Proud to say I now fit into 4-6 size dress, down from 12-14 last year.

New Dresses! Size 4-6! 
Supplements before the gym
Cinco de Mayo Margarita
Margarita with a friend
Sadie girl
Chicken Fajitas
New bed frame and comforter
New workout outfit
My handsome boyfriend
Love this
Tom and I
New Nike Frees

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love those dresses!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you dear! Super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete