April 15, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day



"Be stronger than your strongest excuse"

Today, this is what is motivating me to get to the gym:
  1. I am ready to be done losing weight, want to be able to just maintain it.
  2. I want to be toned with muscle.
  3. I want to be able to lift heavier weights.
  4. Working out helps me clear my mind.
  5. I never regret a workout.
  6. I want to be happy with the way I look.
  7. I want to be able to wear summer dresses and heels this summer.
  8. I want to feel confident in a bathing suit.
  9. The pain of being overweight is much greater than the pain of working out.
  10. Working out makes me want to eat better.
  11. I want to be able to take more progress pictures.
  12. I want to feel confident running into old friends.
  13. I want to sign up for a half marathon.
  14. I want to be able to run my upcoming 5Ks with a good mile time.
  15. I want to be strong.
  16. I want to love myself.
  17. I want to be proud of myself.
Happy Gymming!
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment