April 12, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day

"Quit making excuses, putting it off, complaining about it, dreaming about it, whining about it, crying about it, believing you cant, worry if you can, waiting until you're older, skinnier, richer, braver or all around better. Suck it up, hold on tight, say a prayer, make a plan and just do it!"

Happy Friday! I love this quote so much because it is so true! It is always the right time to get fit and eat better, quit waiting for the 'right' time! Now that I have started this fitness journey, I wish I would have started so much sooner.  If I would have started eating better and working out a couple years ago when I noticed I was gaining weight, I would be so much further along on this journey!

I have been in the process of buying new clothes since my old summer clothes are too big for me now.  While shopping this week, I was really able to see my progress.  I am down four pant sizes and now wear a size small in most shirts.  That is just crazy! Seeing progress makes this whole journey so rewarding. I wish I would have decided to get fit a long time ago! Feels so amazing.


There is no better time than now to get fit and start this journey. No more excuses. No more waiting for the 'right' time.  The time is now.  Just do it!

Happy Gymming!

Jess

1 comments:

  1. "Health is wealth"
    We are at Gyms And Trainers take pride in becoming your “one stop fitness spot”. Combing all of the elements of fitness, we have put together a quality website to Exercise can improve your mood, stamina and smart life. How many more reasons do you need to get moving? For more information please fill free to visit this link: http://www.gymsandtrainers.com

    ReplyDelete