April 1, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day


Make it count! Every workout gets you one step closer to your fitness goals! So excited to try out my new Nike Free Runs tonight!

This is what is motivating me tonight:
  1. I want to fit into all THREE of my new bikinis.
  2. I want to buy new summer clothes - last summers clothes are too big :) 
  3. I want to be happy.
  4. I want to be confident.
  5. I want to be able to wear stylish clothes.
  6. I want to believe it when someone tells me I am pretty.
  7. I don't want to be the fat girl anymore.
  8. I want to consider myself a runner again.
  9. I want to run my 5Ks and run them at a faster pace than my last one.
  10. I want to feel comfortable running at the park again.
  11. I want to wear shorts to the gym.
  12. I want to be proud of myself.
Have a good night everyone! 

Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment