March 22, 2013

7 lbs Progress

I am feeling really good this week. I am to the lowest weight I have been at in almost two years! I have dropped almost 7lbs in the past two weeks. I have really made an extra effort to eat better.  This means, packing lunches, lowering my carb intake and cutting out all wine! I have managed to keep myself busy in the evenings so it helps me reduce my urge to munch.  I feel like I plateaued for a solid month, so it feels really good to be back on track and losing weight.

I mentioned earlier this week that I bought two bikinis.  They both fit and I surprisingly feel fairly comfortable in them.  I decided to take pictures of myself in both bikinis - front, back and side.  I know I still am far from my goal, but I was surprised when I looked at the pictures.  I really am not as big as I think I am. I have lost quite a bit of weight now but I tend to still view myself as 'Fat Jess'. Progress pictures really help open my eyes and help me realize how far I have come.  I am really looking forward to making more progress and rocking those bikinis this summer!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Jess
Seattle Snow
3/21/13
Got my new bedding in the mail!

1 comments:

  1. I know what you mean when you say "you really arent as big as you think you are". This is something that I struggle with! I do heaps of online shopping and I always buy stuff that is way too big because thats how I see myself.

    Keep it up, you look amazing and I love reading your blog and looking at your IG :)

    ReplyDelete