February 7, 2013

Traps and Supplements

My trainer kicked my butt last night. We did walking lunges, side squats, shoulder press, upright row, deadlifts, planks on the ball and ended with tricep dips, bicep curls and sit ups. I was sweating pretty good last night, it was a really good workout.

I went home last night and cooked dinner and meal prepped for today.  I have been making a better effort to  pack my lunch everyday.  It is so much easier to eat healthy when I meal prep and have my day planned out.  I finished my evening with a glass of wine and a hot bath.  When I stepped out of the bath, I noticed my collar bones.  I have never had prominent collar bones, even when I was at my lowest weight.  But I have collar bones now and I actually can see my traps.  Seeing bones is not my goal, but seeing muscle is.  After struggling to see progress for the last week or so, this was a good discovery last night.  Hard work pays off.

I have a long ways to go. I feel like I am building muscle faster than I am losing fat. So, I did something that I have told myself I wouldn't do.  I bought a weight loss supplement.  I bought Cellucor's Super HD and CLK. I know several people who use these products and absolutely swear by them, so I decided to give them a try. The products just shipped so I should be getting them in a couple days.  Can't wait to try them out and let you guys know how they work!



I want to be fit.  I want to be strong.  I want to be confident and happy. Hard work, determination and commitment. No matter how long it takes, I will reach my goal.

Jess
Pinot Grigio 

0 comments:

Post a Comment