February 6, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day

This is my motivation for today. I've been struggling, comparing my journey to others. But, my journey is my own and cannot be compared to others. Everyone chooses different ways to get fit and healthy.

Hard work. Dedication. Commitment. 

That is how I am choosing to get fit.  As much as I want a quick fix and to drop weight fast, I know there is no shortcut to getting fit and healthy.  I watch my sister losing weight so fast and I find myself so jealous.  But I will continuously remind myself that my hard work will pay off.

Hard work pays off.

Hard work pays off.

This is what is motivating me today:


  1. I want to be fit.
  2. I want to be able to lift more weight.
  3. I want to be able to run faster.
  4. I want to be confident in myself.
  5. I want to be happy.
  6. I want to lose weight.
  7. I want to be able to buy smaller clothes.
  8. I want to be proud of myself.
  9. I want to prove hard work pays off.
Jess

1 comments:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    lift weights faster

    ReplyDelete