February 11, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day


motivationblog.org
  1. I want to be strong
  2. I want to be happy
  3. To be able to wear shorts in the summer
  4. I don't want to be the fat sister
  5. I want muscles
  6. I want to be able to wear a bikini to the beach
  7. I want to wear whatever I want
  8. To be able to wear heels again
  9. I want to feel confident
  10. So I wont be embarrassed when the doctor reads my weight
  11. To run without feeling self conscious
  12. So I don't ever have to start this journey again
  13. To be able to wear skinny jeans
  14. To feel good about myself again
  15. So I don't have to be embarrassed by my weight
  16. I want to be able to do the things I want to do.
  17. I want to be able to run in shorts again
  18. So I can run as fast as I used to 
  19. To be able to say I accomplished my goal
  20. I never want to be fat again
  21. To be able to take before and after pictures
  22. To be proud of myself
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment