January 29, 2013

Gym Motivation of the Day

I am going to my new gym this evening.  I am looking forward to working out, but not looking forward to going to my new gym.  There is a spin class tonight and I really want to go.  The fitness classes at this new gym is one of the main reasons I decided to join.  Wanted to switch up my workouts to incorporate yoga, zumba, bootcamp and spin. So as much as I don't want to go to this gym tonight, I have to keep reminding myself that this gym is a good thing and it is going to help me reach my goal a little bit faster.

Attitude is everything.  If I continue to dread this gym and tell myself I don't fit in, then I am only hurting myself. Comparing myself to the other girls at the gym and getting overwhelmed by all of the high tech equipment isn't helping.  The purpose of going to the gym is to get in shape, lose weight and gain confidence in myself. I am there to work on myself. I am not at the gym judging anyone else because I am focused on myself.  So I would like to think that everyone else at the gym is working on themselves too and don't have time to judge me. Everything I am nervous about is all in my head. I just need to readjust my attitude.

So I am just going to tell myself that I can do this.  I can become a regular at this gym just like I did my last gym.  I will learn to use the high tech machines and I will learn where all of the classes are.  It might take a couple of weeks to get fully comfortable at this gym, but I know it will happen.  This gym is a good thing for me.  These fitness classes will help motivate me and help me push myself.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I will do this.

Tonight this is what is motivating me to get to my spin class at my new gym:

  1. I want to be a regular at this new gym.
  2. I want to feel comfortable at the gym.
  3. I want to lose weight.
  4. I want to feel confident seeing myself run in the window reflection at the gym.
  5. I want to be a regular in all of the spin classes at the gym.
  6. I want to be able to wear shorts and dresses this summer.
  7. I want to feel confident in myself.
  8. I want to be proud of myself and my progress.
  9. I want to be able to buy smaller clothes.
  10. I want to be happy.
Jess

1 comments:

  1. Fitness and exercise equipment manufacturers. Fitness and fitness equipment manufacturers . Here is a short list of many of the significant.

    ReplyDelete