October 5, 2012

Thank You For That Kind Reminder...Jerk

I have a secret obsession with Honey Boo Boo. Not sure why, but the show is so ridiculous that it cracks me up.

That aside, I woke up to this picture posted on my Facebook this morning.  By who you ask?  The guy I have been seeing for the past few months.  I understand he meant this as a joke, but to come from someone I really like kind of stung a bit.  I am sure I am overreacting and being sensitive. As much as I love the show, the last thing I want to be compared to is this woman.

I wanted to comment on the picture so bad and tell him THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SINGLE DOUCHE! Oh, and thank you for the reminder that I am single and you don't want to date me.  But, I bit my tongue and said nothing.

This is not the way I usually like to start out my  mornings. I suppose this is just more of a confirmation that it is time to respect myself enough to walk away.

On the bright side, it is Friday, it's sunny, I get to go see Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood this weekend with my Mom and life is GOOD! I have too many good things going on to let a comment like this ruin my day.

Happy Friday!

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment