October 18, 2012

Gym Motivation of the Day

 Oh boy, ain't that the truth! I have been telling myself "I'll go to the gym tomorrow" for two years now.  Had I actually gone to the gym when I said I would, I would probably be to my goal already.

I absolutely refuse to be in this spot next year or even next week or next month. Time goes by whether we like it or not, but what we do within  that time is completely up to us.

Enough is enough. I am so sick and tired of feeling like this and complaining about the way I feel. It's done and over. Every day I will improve. With each day that goes by, I am going to get stronger both mentally and physically and I am never going to quit.

For the first time since I started working out, I am not battling any excuses. I genuinely want to be at the gym tonight. I want to sweat and I want to feel my muscles burning.  Working out makes me feel really good, so why not do it? There is no reward for sitting at home and cleaning, but there is a reward with working out.

Today, this is what is motivating me:

1. I feel better after a workout.
2. I already feel stronger, I am ready to feel even stronger.
3. There is no better time than now.
4. I want to fit into my snow jacket.
5. I want my clothes to fit a little more loose.
6. I want to sweat.
7. I want to be able to tell my trainer I worked out really hard.
8. I want to feel proud of myself.
9. I want to be healthier.
10. I am sick of feeling like a blob.
11. I am ready to BURN my Spanx
12. I want to enjoy trying clothes on.
13. I want to be able to buy a bikini next summer...and wear it.
14. I am sick of holding myself back and feeling like I don't deserve to feel good.
15. I deserve to feel good, to look good and to be happy.

Last but not least,

16. I want this for myself so bad it hurts.

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment