October 15, 2012

Gym Motivation of the Day

For the first time in a long time, I am SO pumped to go workout tonight.  Awesome feeling.  Here is what is motivating me today:

1. I want to fit into my new skinny jeans that I bought - they are a bit snug around my waist.
2. I want to go on a hot date - be able to dress up and feel really good about myself.
3. I want to feel confident running next to a fit girl at the gym.
4. I want to have more confidence.
5. I want to feel like I truly deserve great relationships in my life.
6.  I want to show my family that I actually did what I said I would do.
7.  I want to prove to myself that I can be as good as I once was, if not better.
8.  I am so sick of jackets not fitting me because of my broad shoulders.
9.  I want to wear a tank top to the gym without feeling like I have sausages as arms.
10.  I want to feel good about myself again.
11.  I want to get rid of my muffin top and never, ever, ever see it again.
12.  I want to eventually see my Dad and not feel like I am being judged for my weight.
13.  I want to run a marathon.
14.  I want to see results of my hard work.
15.  I want to be able to wear dresses.
16.  I want to be able to wear high heels and not feel like a cow on stilts.
17.  I want to be so happy with myself that I never settle for less than I deserve.
18.  I am so dang sick of feeling embarrassed by myself.
19.  I want to be healthy.

Last but not least,

20.  I am so sick of being miserable, depressed and disappointed with myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment