January 18, 2011

4 lbs Lighter...I Could Get Used To This!

So, week one complete on Weight Watchers and I am down 4 lbs! I won't lie, it is much harder than I thought.  I  just never realized how much I actually eat while watching TV at night.  Mindless munching really adds up!  During the week, it is much easier to eat healthy and stick to the plan because I am on a schedule. This weekend however, was a completely different story.  I went out to eat several times and was not on a schedule what so ever.  My biggest downfall is that when I do go out to eat, I have a really hard time making healthy choices.  Sure, I know what I *should* order, but do I actually order it? No!

This week, my goal is to limit my going out to eat to one meal.  This will be a stretch for me because I tend to go out to eat quite a bit with a coworker during lunch.  I always take my lunch to work, but when the opportunity to go out to eat comes along, I never pass it up.  Today, I brought some grilled chicken with fresh vegetables for lunch and plan to actually eat it rather than going out.  Not only will this goal help my waistline, it will also help out my wallet ;)

Also, if anyone has good suggestions about how to curb the nighttime snacking, I would love to hear it!

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. Just found you! Great blog!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete