December 8, 2010

Long Time, No Blog


Wow! Time sure flies when you are busy! Life has been full of wonderful changes lately. Since the last time I blogged, I graduated college with a double major in Finance and Economics, I moved back to the city, started a new job and I bought a puppy. Life has been nothing less than fabulous.

I would like to introduce my new puppy. Her name is Sadie and she is a seven month old long haired Chihuahua. I have never had a pet of my own before and never intended on buying a puppy at this age. But once I met her back in July, I couldn't let her go. Five months later and I still think Sadie was the best purchase I have ever made. She is full of spunk and personality and she truly brings me joy.

That is all for now. Life is good :)

1 comments:

  1. Sadie is so cute. Congrats on all the great accomplishments over the past several months! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete