December 8, 2010

A Kind Gesture

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

This week has been a stressful one and it is only Wednesday! Yesterday, I received a delivery every at work. Flowers and a teddy bear with a kind note attached. I find it so amazing how my day can go from sour to sweet within just a few moments. This kind gesture completely made my day and left a permanent smile on my face. Just makes me think, how often do I go out of my day to bring a smile to someones face? I can answer that for you. Not often enough. From now on, I am going make a special effort everyday to bring a smile to someones face.

Have you made someone smile today? :)

1 comments:

  1. Kindness is contagious! Glad your week got better by someone's thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete