August 5, 2009

Running to the Beat of the Tune


Do you listen to music while you run? I cannot go on a run without my ipod and armband. There is nothing better than a good upbeat song to push you through the last couple miles of a run. Normally I am a country fan when it comes to music. But, when it comes to running, no country for me! I like really upbeat music. Something that has a fast tempo that can help me pick up my pace on a run. When I run, I almost like angry music. When I run mad, I run so much faster! Lately, I have been in a music funk. I just am sick of the music I currently run to. I always love to hear what other runners listen to when they run and find out what motivates them.
I wanted to share some music that motivates me while I run. I would LOVE if you guys would leave comments about songs that you run to!

Jennifer Lopez -'I'm Real'
Gwen Stefani - 'Hollaback Girl'
Keri Hilson - 'Turning Me On'
Kris Kross - 'Jump!'
Kelly Clarkson - 'Don't Let Me Stop You'
Eminem - 'Til I Collapse' -->awesome motivating song!
Drake - 'Best I Ever Had'
Lil Scrappy - 'Gangsta, Gangsta'
Aesop Rock - 'Coffee' & 'None Shall Pass'
Andre Nicatina - 'The Jungle'
Brooke Hogan - 'Falling For You'
Janet Jackson - 'So Excited'
Janet Jackson and Ciara - 'Feedback'
Spice Girls - 'Wannabe'
LL Cool J & J Lo - 'Control Myself'
Natasha Beddingfield - 'Single'
Slightly Stoopid - 'Closer To The Sun'
Heiroglyphics - 'Life Is A Blast'
TLC - 'No Scrubs'
Toya - 'I Do'
3LW - 'Crush On You'
Anything Lil Wayne

PLEASE leave a comment if you know of any good running music! I would love some feedback!

5 comments:

  1. I listen soley to Groove Electric by DJ Steve Boy... probably 1,200 miles on all his mixes so far.

    It doesn't seem that I can paste here, so Google "Groove Electric" and it comes right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOP :: "Ante Up"
    Pink :: "Sober"
    Pink :: "Who Knew"
    Hella Sound Running Music
    Filter :: "Take A Picture"
    The Morrighan :: "Remember"
    4 Strings :: "Take Me Away"
    Delerium :: "Silence" (ft. Sarah McLachlan)
    Bloc Party :: "Banquet"
    Bloc Party :: "Sunday"
    30 Seconds to Mars :: "From Yesterday"
    Cygnus x :: "Superstring" (Rank 1 Remix)
    Sublime :: "Doin Time"
    Jenn Penner "Here Comes The Sunshine"
    Your Vegas :: "In My Head"
    Garbage :: "Special"
    Saigon ft. Kool G Rap :: "Letter P" (Entourage Remix)
    R.I.O :: "When The Sun Comes Down"
    Heart :: "Barracuda"
    So many more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Runnin' down a dream. Tom Petty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always enjoyed Justin Timberlake when I need a boost on a run. "Sexyback" is perfect for picking up the pace.

    ReplyDelete